Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Fault in Store Bought Flowers

People don't pay much money or attention to wildflowers like they should.




Instead they like the ones who're genetically modified and created for perfection.




Wildflowers are created amongst the weeds. They grow with no outside help.  And you find them in the most spontaneous moments.




You belong amongst the wild flowers, honey.




I could pick you out in the meadow and the surrounding mountains would close in on us and we could linger a little longer.




No one should have to buy one of god's creation. I like the flowers that are free.




I like the ones that don't know they are beautiful so I can tell them again and again how much they are to me.




I like the wildflowers that see me like I see them.




But I guess when you're pretty, boy's pay more attention.


I'm dreaming of spring...The crocuses are already trying to come up.











11 comments:

  1. "You belong amongst the wildflowers honey" #stolen... beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one should have to buy one of gods creations

    #STOLEN
    #sorrynotsorry
    #beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I like the ones that don't know they are beautiful so I can tell them again and again how much they are to me.

    I like the wildflowers that see me like I see them.

    But I guess when you're pretty, boy's pay more attention. "


    Amazingly Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the title and everything in between

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I like the ones that don't know they are beautiful so I can tell them again and again how much they are to me."

    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Literally one of the best blog posts I've read so far

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Instead they like the ones who're genetically modified and created for perfection."
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  8. the title is perfect and so is the post. i loved every word.

    ReplyDelete
  9. People don't pay much attention to wildflowers like they should.

    # stolen

    ReplyDelete
  10. i. LOVED. this. everything=stolen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the ones that don't know they are beautiful so I can tell them again and again how much they are to me.

    ReplyDelete