Sunday, September 21, 2014

Future Love Life:

We could have 6 kids.
They would have cute names and they would love each other.
I would make the bed and dinner everyday.
We could dance in the kitchen to a mix tape we gave each other when we just teenagers.
I could cry some nights and you would still love me.
I would listen to you. You could tell me about your work day.
We could take the kids camping for the weekend and teach them how to work.
We could travel.
I could share all my secrets with you.
You could kiss me just because.
We could make so many memories together.
We could only be lonely when we were apart.
We could pray together.
I would show you God like you've never imagined before.
I could love you forever.
We could watch the moon and stars after the kids all went to bed.
We would probably have competitive family card games.
You could show the kids how to draw.
I could show you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment