Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hearty Breakfast

We never said it.
It wasn't necessary.




It was like we lived out a cheesy love poem for a while.




12 AM eye contests over cereal
Guitar lullabies in caves feat. me on tambourine
Big blue eyes and little forehead kisses
Mixing up our sweaty fingers for a night
Sandwich sharing and rock skipping
Cute walks where we agreed about cars




I told you I didn't even really like cars, I just thought they were meant to get you from one place to the next like who cares what it looks like or how much it costs.




Our love was like a car.




It got me to where I needed to go for a little while and then, it broke down.


I pushed it to the side of the road and you didn't even notice.
literally the cutest thing when you're looking out the window and he grabs your hand :')Top down, hair down! Let's go for a ride in the convertible once spring gets here!Holding hands in the car when he brings your hand in for a kiss. Romantic and beautiful.














2 comments:


  1. "It got me to where I needed to go for a little while and then, it broke down."

    really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Cute walks where we agreed about cars"

    Simple, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete