Sunday, September 14, 2014

Not Even Me.

My Mom is the only one that understands me and she thinks I'm depressed.

My best friend asks me everyday what's wrong. She thinks I'm just stressed.

Well I guess I'm stressed. I buy myself stress relief lotion and share it with my mom. Mostly she needs it because of me lately.

I don't give her stress the same way most people give their parents stress.

I wish my best friend would understand the reason I'm "stressed" to her is because of her.

I wish the world would understand me better than they do.

My mom and I cried together last Sunday. She's the only one who understands.

My dad thought material items would lighten the mood. He offered to buy me the world.

I didn't want that though. Money can't buy everything.

No one understands. Not even me.

No comments:

Post a Comment