Sunday, September 14, 2014

forever eyes

I can't look at you in the eyes because I'm scared I will never look away.
Everytime we see eachother the first thing u do to make me so absolutely mad is check me out and say dam I rlly don't deserve u.. Why do u think that.. Yet when we walk around and every guy checks me out u don't spare them and u get pissed.. U know I am urs yet u thjnk I am gojng to leave.. If u just stopped being so angry becuase ur anger scares me.. That's why everyone's scared of u cause u beat people up.. Please go on the right track for me ❤️
My mind was so simple under the stars with you. I never wanted to leave though I still couldn't look.
I saw your eyes when I wished on that shooting star.
The Perseid Meteor Shower will peak Sunday night, Aug. 11, in the Northern Hemisphere. Meteor watching is an awe-inspiring family activity.
You have one of those faces that I could admire for an hour at least. Maybe during a movie and I would see anything you wanted to because to be next to you was more than enough.
Why can’t business presentations be more like movies? Well, they should be, according a Hollywood legend.
I wish it was as simple as everyone makes it seem. But I'm known to overthink it all.
black-and-white-bsf-couple-vintage
You talk about yourself in the least conceded way possible and it amazes me. I could listen to you for hours on end. I know you would like that. I know you would like me.

5 comments:

  1. "i cant look you in the eyes because im afriad i will never look away.."

    i love this. You're a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so honest i really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I saw your eyes when I wished on that shooting star."

    Totally been there! I love this its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Maybe during a movie and I would see anything you wanted to because to be next to you was more than enough."

    ReplyDelete