Sunday, December 27, 2015

Here

I moved out.
I grew up.
I learned a lot.
I survived my first finals week.
I made it here.


Here, where I live a good life. Where people love me and I have the privilege to love them. Here, where I get up day after day with purpose. I love where I am.


I used to never think I would make it here. I used to never think I could.


Everyday I get up I surprise myself. Everyday is a day further than I thought was possible.


I live a good life but one that is far from perfect. I am unemployed and running out of money. I have a crush on a boy who loves classic rock, winter time, and working. He's almost perfect and I'm so far from it. I'm stuck in that in-between stage of love. I eat too much and work out too little. I've had my heart broken in the past month or so and I broke some hearts in the last month or so. I'm too opinionated and feel the need to voice it all the time. I'm getting a little better at not hating myself but...


You know, it gets hard. Life's never easy.


But I love it and I think that's all that matters.



5 comments:

  1. It is, You loving it is all that matters. But I love it too. I love that you're in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am unemployed and running out of money. I have a crush on a boy who loves classic rock, winter time, and working. He's almost perfect and I'm so far from it. I'm stuck in that in-between stage of love. I eat too much and work out too little.

    This part was a whole heck of a lot of "same" for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. member slot เว็บสล็อตที่ใหญ่ที่สุด สมัครเว็บไม่มีอันตราย100% pg slot มาพร้อมโปรโมชั่นพิเศษมากมายเว็บตรงแตกไวได้เงินจริง สำหรับผู้ที่กำลังมองหาเว็บพนันออนไลน์ ไม่ควรพลาด!

    ReplyDelete
  4. สล็อตออนไลน์ ยอดฮิตกับ PGSLOT-TH.COM เว็บสล็อตน้องใหม่เว็บตรง แตกง่าย ปลอดภัย สะดวกเล่นได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา ไม่ผ่านเอเยนต์ รวยทางลัดได้ง่ายๆ สนุกจนลืมเวลาก็ PG SLOT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winbigslot เกมสล็อต เป็นเว็บไซต์เกมส์ออนไลน์ที่มีการให้บริการลอด 24 ชั่วโมง pg slot ซึ่งเป็นสถานที่เล่นเกมส์ที่ดีที่สุดสำหรับผู้ที่ชื่นชอบการเล่นเกมส์ออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete