Sunday, September 7, 2014

No One Has Boobs in 5th Grade

I had my crayons before 5th grade.


When I was younger the girls in my 5th grade class would make fun of me for having no boobs.


I used to dress up for Halloween in advance for Halloween in elementary. They made fun of me for that.


My 6th grade teacher would tease me about matching my backpack everyday. So in 7th grade I made it a goal to not match my backpack.


7th grade I bought expensive jeans to fit in. And in 8th grade I became a cheerleader. I got my first boyfriend after the Halloween dance that year. I learned how to master Halloween costumes.


In 9th grade a boy from my old elementary took me trick or treating with him and in 10th grade another boy took me trick or treating with him. We kissed later that night, twice.


When I was in 11th grade boys avoided me because I started to wear my pre-Halloween wear again. But at least I got my crayons back.



1 comment:

  1. Why must that always be the case? Why must people always be judged by what makes them happy?

    ReplyDelete