Sunday, October 5, 2014

God Made Metaphors for the Confusing Lessons

I'm just happy and it's because I choose it for myself. It doesn't depend on you but most other things that don't matter depend on you.


and I'm grateful because I've known what it's like to be sinking.


Melancholy moments only last seconds for me.


and sunshine runs all over me and I'm the type to live in summer all the time.


It kind of amazes me that you don't get depressed when winter comes along and I that's why I cling to you.


I need an opposite to cure my heart and you fit in quite cozy.


Like you know how God made metaphors for the confusing lessons.


Like you know when you get a canker sore from the intake of too much sugar and the only way to cure it is to add salt to the sore.


Well maybe salt can cure the sugar sores and maybe you could cure me.


And maybe God made sugar sores so I could appreciate you. 

2 comments: