Monday, March 2, 2015

Too Late

Wednesday and
Time
Time stopped and the room was spinning.
And Twitter, Twitter delivered the bad news. 
It always does.


Give me 30 seconds and then give me more because it hasn't sunk in.


Homework: irrelevant.
Sleep: Impossible.


Thursday was no ordinary day.
The temple was home.
And the Sun must've known to skip school too.
You were supposed to wake up just like the rest of us.
But we were too late.
too late.
Sorry mom I didn't eat today.


Friday was for the guilt.
I was celebrating my life and he just took his.
I blew out my candles twice.
Once for Terik and once for me.


Saturday was sorry.
Sorry I kept you up late yesterday mom. I know you have work early every morning but I turned 18.
I don't know if you noticed but I'm one year older now and he's not.
I'm sorry I was too late.


Sunday was already here.
Turns out that time actually never stops even when you need it to.
I needed it to.
I needed you. We all did.

3 comments:

  1. สล็อต PGSLOTแตกง่าย เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อต pg slot ออนไลน์บนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ที่มีเกมนานาประการให้เลือก เป็นเกมรูปแบบใหม่ที่ทำเงินให้ผู้เล่นได้เงินจริง 

    ReplyDelete
  2. เข้ามาสมัครเล่นเกม พนันออนไลน์ apollo pg เกมพนันออนไลน์ Apollo Slot Pg ที่สามารถช่วย ให้ผู้เล่นได้รับ ทั้งยังความเพลิดเพลิน ความระทึกใจ และก็โอกาศ ที่จะสร้างรายได้

    ReplyDelete