Tuesday, February 10, 2015

If you're in CW2 then you NEED to read this.

This post has actually been on my mind for a while. I walk the halls sometimes at lunch just to think about people and memories. I like to watch how different people do things. I know that sounds weird but the more I learn about people the more I wish I could say what I wanted to them. I don't always say what I want to so here's my chance to get it all out. I know Jess did it first but I still wanted to do it.

You helped me out a lot Jess because the things you said about me are the exact things I don't see in myself. So thank you for reminding me that the way I see myself doesn't have to be the way others see me.

This is my personalized valentine to each of you in the class. Memories or my observations of you are here. Don't worry I will still bring you little presents but here is the personalized portion of them.

I am being honest here. I really mean everything I'm saying.




Natty- I'm going to start with you. Because you were so nice to me my sophomore year and I still remember our PE class we had together. You've always been so kind to me. I just think the world of you.




C.J- You're second because I didn't know you till this year but I wish I had known you sooner. You are so cool. I've actually admired your style since sophomore year and I always wanted to meet you so now I'm very glad that I can say hi to you in the halls.




Samantha- You make me so proud to be a women. You're going to be very successful in life. I can just tell. <3 <3 <3




John- I've known you forever but I haven't known you in forever. So that makes me kind of sad. You're incredibly smart and extremely talented. Go you.



Mallory O.- Okay first off I don't think anything I could say could explain how highly I think of you. You are an amazing singer and you're very pretty. You are very kind. I can tell that you truly care about people. Also I love our awkward hellos in the seminary bathroom.




Colby- You always have something really nice to say to everyone. I can tell you're a very genuine person. Sometimes I watch you dance in class. Lol. I can see how you feel the music inside of you. You're so good at expressing yourself through your actions. I know this all sounds weird but it's all just really cool. You're cool.

JJ- you are so cool. I love that you jumped right into creative writing two. I love your blog and how you write so frequently. You're very talented and very cute. <3 <3 <3


Saige- I feel like when you first moved here from California I wasn't as nice to you as I could've been. I mean I wasn't like mean but I wasn't nice either. I don't know but I regret it all so much because you deserve kindness. I'm very sorry. I hope you forgive me. Also you are drop dead gorgeous. But like Naturally. You are very naturally beautiful is what I'm trying to say here.


Mckay- You are really cool to me. I feel like I envy yours and C.J.'s friendship a lot. You guys are like two peas in a pod. I like it a lot. And you always have a rockin' sense of style going on.  And you are a very kind person. Keep being you.


Natalie- You are the full package deal. Gorgeous long dark hair, great writer, musically gifted, and cute style.


Micah-  I feel like I've always just had this connection with you where if I see you and we haven't talked in a while it feels like we've been talking for months. I don't really know how to explain it but you are so cool. I've always enjoyed your Halloween costumes.


McCall- You were my first friend in 7th grade. I still remember the conversation we had then. I was extremely awkward in 7th grade so thank you for always giving me a chance to be your friend. Really thank you so much. <3 <3 <3


Kailee- I feel like I know you really well because of your amazing blog. You are so pretty. I admire you a lot.


Hailey- You carry yourself so well. You are an amazing slam poet and public speaker. You seem confident and I love that about you.


Abby N.- You can literally bring a smile to anyone's face in seconds just by your laugh. It's really cute. You should be very proud of yourself. You're a good person. We have a lot of memories together and I like that a lot.


Abigail W.- You are so good at listening to people and remembering things about them. I love talking to you. I've always thought you were gorgeous. I just adore you Abby.


Sara Elizabeth Brown- I don't even know where to begin. We've been friends for so long now and I think that's really something. We may not always get along when we're driving in the same car but I wouldn't trade my roller skating buddy for anything. I love you Juno.


Tanner J.- Oh your blog is so great. Always keep writing Bobby Ray Simmons Jr.


Ashley- I remember the days we used to hangout. Those were great. I've always loved talking to you. You are so cute and extremely nice.


Emma- I love when you get up to slam some poetry. You're a great writer and a good person. 10/10 personality.


Reagan- Or should I say Reags. I love when we say hi in the halls and you call me megs and I call you reags. I've enjoyed being your friend for so long. Your house is really cute and so are you. haha. <3 <3 <3


Michael- I love how you are yourself around everyone. You don't change for certain people. That is a great quality. You are a very genuine and kind. Thank you for always being so cheerful. Thank you.


Cassidy- I haven't talked to you in a while but I want to. You have a great smile and laugh. Your hair is so pretty every day. I don't think I've ever seen you have a bad hair day so go you.


Annie- You are just the cutest. You're very nice to me and I appreciate it. <3 <3 <3


Morgan- I wish I was as self motivated as you are. You know how to live life and love it. I really like your blog. You're a great writer. I miss our old cheer days together. lol. good times.


Madeline- I think every girl at our school envies you. You have it all together. You are so smart and beautiful. Your writing blows my socks off. Go you.


Tanner T.- You're really cool. Thanks for showing me that sweet cave and painting pottery with me. I always have a great time when I'm around you. You're going to have a very successful future. I think you have life figured out way more than I do.


Maddi- You are so cute. You have that shy but strong personality that's going to take you far in life. <3 <3 <3


Mallary- You're so good at being you. You are a very kind and down to earth. I love your writing and blog a lot.


Cole- You always say hi to me. I like that. You have the coolest style of writing. I don't even know how you can write like that but your mind seems rhythmic. You're very caring and nice.


Hannah- You are so cool. So talented. I'm always here for you if you need a friend. Your style is so cute and I love that you can sing and play the guitar so well. Go you.


Isaac- Oh Isaac. You're so interesting to me. You're probably the coolest person I've ever met. I really want to hangout with you but I don't know how to. If I bought a Hacky Sack would you hangout with me? I don't know I've gone through just about every possibility. You are an amazing writer. I really mean it. You're the type of person I want to have a intelligent conversation with. You're so down to earth and genuine. I like it a lot.


Nelson- You've impacted my life so much. Thank you so much for trying to be a good person every day. You can make people feel every type of emotion within seconds. I think that's why you are so good teaching. We need more people like you in this world. Go you.


Jess- Thank you for saying so many kind words to me. I love you for it. Can we be better friends? I feel like we could have a good friendship. You are so sweet. I love how you bake cookies for us all sometimes. We need more people like you in this world. Also you are so good at slamming poetry. I love your writing and I think you're very pretty.





13 comments:

  1. Valentine's Day came a few days early. Lovvvvvvvve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes let's be friends. I love this and you so much. Thank you, this made my whole year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megannnnnnnnnn. You're amazing and lovely and beautiful and a girl worth knowing! Thanks for what you said!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lalalalalalalove you my dearest friend. thanks for this and all you're beautiful words. you make blogging real and happy and oh so enjoyable. and you seriously just made my day with that too kind compliment. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you used my full name :) love you Feggy Cablitzo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So.. Still feel like I'm intruding. But this inspires me all the same.

    Thanks for keeping genuinity alive Megan, this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Megan, that really meant a lot. :) It takes a wonderful kind of person to notice the great qualities in people like you just did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness. you are a gem. seriously. Its one of my favorite things in the entire world when people arent afraid to just be straight up GENUINE. and I love that you have that quality. you are amazing, and very talented..not to mention stunningly gorgeous. stay you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Megan remember when you liked Riley Whimpey and put a note in his locker?!! Hahaha so great. You're adorbale. And stunning. Everytime some one says a mean chant at a basketball game I think of you and I can't say it. So thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. เว็บ สล็อต 888 ฟรีเครดิต เป็นหนึ่งในเว็บไซต์ pg ออนไลน์ที่น่าสนใจสำหรับผู้เล่นที่ต้องการลองเสี่ยงดวงโชคโดยไม่ต้องใช้ของตัวเองก่อน โบนัสฟรีเครดิต เป็นทางเลือกที่ดีในการทดลองเล่น

    ReplyDelete