Sunday, December 21, 2014

This is Me

I obsess over the weirdest things.


I have a hard time with letting people help me.


I'm insecure about my bed head and eye brows.


I love sports and my favorite color is pink.


I love nature and wild flowers.


I think I'm independent.


Sometimes I wish I wasn't so practical.


My mom tells me I pay attention to the smallest details.


I eat a lot of junk food.


I deleted instagram and twitter off my phone two weeks ago.


I'm really weird.


I'm very opinionated and I think I might be scared of germs.


I'm Megan Solomon.




10 comments:

  1. You're honestly one of the cutest humans on this planet and I love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I got to read your blog for the white elephant thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just realized that was exactly what Celeste said so retweet her I guess haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a hard time with letting people help me.

    Hey same, literally I adore you Megan. I love your blog so much ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. megan.

    you are the cutest.

    and i think I'm independent too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite people:)) thanks for being you!

    ReplyDelete