Sunday, October 26, 2014

"I'm starting to forget the time when I kissed you last and I feel scared"

I think its time I write about you and honestly I could never do you justice on just a little note pad.


When I was with you I got a glimpse of how happy I could be.


There were tears in your eyes when you told me good bye and I didn't know what to do because I didn't know someone could feel that way about me.


All I know was how I kissed you right then and then you kissed me back and then I looked back up at you and you were so happy.


I don't think you know how many times a day this replays in my head.


And really it kills me because I don't know how many times that replays in your head and I'm having one of those days where I miss you.


I'm scared you'll forget me and I'm scared I'll forget you and that's what makes me scared to live.


2 comments:

  1. "There were tears in your eyes when you told me good bye and I didn't know what to do because I didn't know someone could feel that way about me."

    this reminds me so much of a breakup I had. so well written and it truly captures the feeling of the moment. I love this. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all forgetting each other and that's frightening.

    ReplyDelete